We all know that everyone has New Years Resolutions, whether it be going to the gym, saving money or whatever....however, i have decided to make some beauty resolutions that i will try my very best to stick to!
- I must use up my products before opening a new bottle! I can't tell you how many lotions and potions i have that are open. I have decided before i can even think of buying, opening and trying a product, i have to finish the existing open one in my collection.
- Have a bubble bath at least once a week. I'm a shower freak and find it so difficult to take an hour off and have a bath. It's a great way to unwind from the daily grind.
- Do an oil treatment on my hair once a week. I'm quite simple when it comes to my hair care routine, but one thing i want to do is put oil in my hair. I know it's not the most glamorous thing in the world, but it makes such a difference to my hair.
- Stop buying so much makeup! I will always admit that i buy way too much (for my personal collection) and the funny thing is, i wear very natural makeup on a daily basis! I actually want to save my money for the future (InshAllah - God willing) and also donate more to charity.
- Have a frequent makeup clear out. I think it is important to either bin, sell or giveaway makeup that i am no longer using, as i don't see the point in having it. To be honest it gets to a point where you don't even realise what you have and don't end up using it.
- My final one is to frequently do makeup tutorials and blog more. Over the last couple of months, work was crazy and i just didn't have time to sit down and film tutorials. I guess this one is more about being organised!
What are your New Years Beauty Resolutions?