I was taking some blog pictures on Sunday and thought why not share what i have been loving this past week. I normally tend to do monthly favourites on YouTube, but i haven't had a chance to sit down and film!
Here's what i have been loving this week.........
- MAC Strobe Lotion - My skin needed a pick me up from being ill recently.
- Makeup Forever Smoky Lash Mascara - Absolutely loving this!!! It is well worth the hype and actually better than the Benefit They're Real Mascara (in my opinion!).
- Soap & Glory Smoulder Kohl - This eye pencil stays put in the waterline! I haven't been faffing around with gel liner recently, so opted for something softer.
- Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint Lots o Latte - Great neutral colour for the lids and is super quick to apply.....no need for brushes!
- Riri Hearts MAC Her Cocoa - Have been using this palette a lot, and find it suitable for work, as well as going out in the evening......great all rounder :)
- Korres Lip Butter Plum - Fabulous tinted lip balm, that is insanely buttery!
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil & Origins Super Spot Remover - Yes, unfortunately spots have made their journey to my face again! I have been using the Tea Tree Oil during the day on my spots, and Origins Super Spot Remover as an overnight treatment.
What are you loving right now?
Find me on: YouTube | Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin