Morning guys! How are you all? I hope you had a good weekend. The past 10 days or so i have been loving using a few new products and some old ones.
- Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser - My Liz Earle Cleanser & Polish finished a few weeks back and i purchased the Superdrug one a while back. I wanted to see if it is on par with the Cleanse & Polish.....so far so good, although i have lost the cloth already! :/
- Bobbi Brown Extra Hand Cream - This smells divine....almost like oranges! It has the same scent as the Vitamin E Enriched Face Cream. It's a tad bit greasy, so i have been only using this at night.
- Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Grandest Grape - I have been loving a dark, berry lip for work because it's quick and easy!
- It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product - I've heard so many good things about this leave in conditioner. Now that it's so much colder, i am blowdrying my hair, so an added moisture boost is an extra bonus.
- MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation NC44 - This foundation feels amazing on my skin. I have got some scarring left from previous blemishes and it helps even out my skin tone without feeling too heavy.
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrate - Colder weather has led me to using serums and this makes my skin feel repaired, smoother and much more softer. It's getting to the bottom of the bottle, so wanted to finish it up.
Remember i am giving away an Urban Decay Smoked Palette. Click HERE to enter!
What have you been using recently?
Find me on: YouTube | Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin