On Saturday i went into London to have a catch up with a friends, and what do friends do best? SHOPPING!
We pretty much hung around Oxford Street and there was a few things i
NEEDED wanted to buy! I was actually very proud of myself, as i normally go crazy when i'm in London!
Here's what i picked up.........
- Illamasqua Fatale & Reflection Palette - I have wanted the Reflection palette for ages and ended up buying the Fatale palette too! I will have swatches later on in the week. :)
- Mini MAC Fix+ - I wanted a smaller size to use on myself, as the full size one is in my kit.
- Hydraluron - My skin is getting more dehydrated so needed a huge hydration boost to it!
- Pixi Glow Tonic - Eager to give this a try, as i have heard that P50 has been discontinued in the UK and apparently this is a better dupe.....will keep you updated!
- Topshop Glow Highlighter in Glow - I certainly don't need another highlighter, but this golden shade was too hard to pass up!
- Topshop Eye Gleam in Noir & Bronze - These cream eyeshadows feel like a very thick mousse! The texture reminds me of the Chanel Tan De Soleil and apply beautifully to the eyes! I don't find them as dry at the Maybelline Colour Tattoos.
Anything you have been buying recently?
Find me on: YouTube | Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin