Many of you know that i am a huge fan of Bobbi Brown products, especially their lipglosses.
I like the formula of these lip glosses, as they are kind of sticky but that's what makes it last longer on the lips. The other great thing is that there is no fragrance or 'taste'. I like my glosses to not taste of anything and sometimes find other glosses to be overwhelming with their fragrances.
This is a very sheer pinky, coral colour. I would suggest if you are looking for a more stronger coral colour from the Bobbi Brown collection, then Tangerine would be your best bet.
Cabana Coral goes well with all skin tones and can be layered over lipsticks due to it being quite sheer.
The sheer lip glosses are infused with soothing botanical extracts which keep lips hydrated. It feel incredibly moisturizing on my lips and they do not dry out! Woo hoo! The doe foot applicator is much better instead of the previous brush applicator. They use to fray and was awful trying to apply lip gloss!
Bobbi Brown lip glosses cost £17 and can be purchased HERE
Swatches and GIVEAWAY details below:
|In natural light|
If you would like the chance of winning, all you need to do is:
- Be a follower of my Blog. (The button above Popular Posts)
- Write ONE comment below telling me what your favourite Bobbi Brown product is or if you're new to the brand, which Bobbi Brown product you would like to try first!
- The giveaway closes on the 11th of June 2012 at 11.59 GMT.
- Is open worldwide.
- The winner will be chosen at random from the comments below and announced on the 15th of June 2012.
- Please do not post anonymously, as i will not know you you are!